SHRC Drivers Ed.
Published on January 20, 2015
- When driving at night, always have the lights on so you can more easily see obstacles/testicles.
- Perform regular vehicle maintenance and ensure proper lubrication of all moving parts.
- When driving in wet conditions, chances are your wipers are already turned on. Proceed with caution.
- Always use correct rubber for proper traction. Durastone is recommended.
- If your vehicle gets a flat tire, just get a new ride.
- When crashing, don’t forget to engage the airbags.
- Avoid putting obstructions in the tailpipe. Doing so could lead to suffocation.
- Do not attempt to place baby in cupholder.
- Driving around in a nice car is cool. Bragging about it is douchey.
- In slippery conditions, reduce speed. NO! GO FASTER, FASTER YESSSS!!!!!
- Painting flames on the side of your vehicle will make it go faster. Unless of course, that vehicle is a windowless van. Do Not Get inside a windowless van.
- Drinking and driving is both unsafe and unintelligent, but you’re gonna do it anyway so make sure to wear your seatbelt and refer to #10.
- In the event of roadrage, use your windshield ice scraper to teach all those other drivers a lesson they won’t forget!